We are looking for an efficient Human Resources Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
You should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) through our software and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, i.e. collect employee feedback, etc.
- Support other functions as assigned.
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Virtual Edge)
- Ability to work with ATS software
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
1. Salary (Negotiable)
2. Benefits: (*Upon Permanent Status)
- Festival Bonus
- Medical Allowance
- Yearly Increment
- Other benefits as per company policy
3. Working Days and Hours: 6 Days, 10am to 7pm (*8 hours effective of working hours & 1 hour of breaking time)
4. Probationary Period: 3 Months
5. Preferred Age range: 27– 35 years old
6. Other preferences: Single