We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- Developing design briefs that suit the company's purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products. Maintain records, documents, or other files.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing from any reputed University. Depending on your skills or experience, we will relax the qualification requirements.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Manage own workload and deadlines.
Salary and Benefits
We offer competitive starting salaries. Exact figures depend on the position and shifts you work, your skill, and job experience.
- Salary: (negotiable)
- Yearly Medical Benefits
- Monthly Transport Allowance
- Yearly Festive Bonus
- Special discount code to purchase from Shadmart.com.
- Monthly Attendance Bonus